Here’s a vintage piece that’s beautifully on trend. With its pierced, woven 14K yellow gold design, this ring captures attention with its unique texture. Two large white pearls sit just atop and just below a ruby cabochon, all framed with diamond accents. It’s an estate piece with modern flair–truly a classic!
* Era: circa 1980s
* metal type: 14K yellow gold
* Gemstones: 0.10 carat of diamonds; 0.30 carat ruby cabochon; two 3mm pearls
* Measurements: size 7; approximately 10mm wide band tapers down to 3mm at the bottom; sits about 6mm high off the finger
* Condition: good condition; minute scratches on pearls are visible only under loupe
* Special note: features European hallmark E.S.