The regal glow of emerald gemstones. The timeless sparkle of diamonds. Filigreed Deco opulence in 14K gold! This antique 1930s beauty is a treasure–especially considering the era in which it was created. Imagine who might have been lucky enough to own it way back when–and for what occasion it was created. This piece isn’t just a knockout of design; it has history that inspires the imagination. Keep its story going! Wear this bracelet for your own most fabulous occasions, and give this luxury new life.
* Era: 1930s
* metal: 14K White Gold, filigree with millgrain detail
* Gemstone type: Three 0.02-carat diamonds (0.06-carat total diamond weight); Two marquis-shaped 0.10-carat emeralds (0.20-carat total emerald weight)
* Dimensions: 7-1/4″L; wide center area approximately 1/2″W tapering down to 1/4″W
* Condition: Good, wearable antique condition; signs of wear on the emeralds are appropriate to the age of the piece; millgrain texture is softly worn but still visible
* Closure type: bracket-style safety clasp